14.6.05

over my bed

Things are gonna change But not for better Don't know what it means to me But it's hopeless, hopeless Gotta get you home To be with anyone I think of what I've done You know it all Everything is everything The more I talk about it The less I do control Everything means everything Can't understand a word Half of the stuff we're saying The things I do possess Sometimes they own me too Whatta they gone a do to me If it's hopeless hopeless? What I can't explain I'm sure you get it well And since I always wanted I've wanted you Everything is everything The more I talk about it The less I do control Everything means everything Can't understand a word Half of the stuff we're saying Ridin' low, ridin' low Ridin' faster This is what I want Look at what it did to me Ridin' low, ridin' low Ridin' faster This is what you want This is what you get instead Ridin' low, ridin' low Ridin' faster This is what you want? I've always wanted you Everything is everything The more I talk about it The less I do control Everything means everything Can't understand a word Half of the stuff we're saying Ridin' low, ridin' low Ridin' faster The more I talk about it The less I do control Ridin' low, ridin' low Ridin' faster Can't understand a word Half of the stuff we're saying Ridin' low, ridin' low Ridin' faster The more I talk about it The less I do control Ridin' low, ridin' low Ridin' faster Can't understand a word Half of the stuff we're saying
everything is everything
phoenix

Sem comentários: