9.10.06

I gave you all I had, I gave you good and bad, I gave but you just threw it back I won't get on my knees, Don't make me do that please, I've been away but now I'm back Don't be too sure of that. What makes you sure of that. You went away you can't come back I walked away from you, I hurt you through and through, oh honey give me one more chance oh you're a lucky son, Lucky son of a gun. You went away, you went away... You went away, but now youre back I got down on my knees, And then I begged you please, I always knew you'd take me back ...

Sometimes Always,
The Jesus and Mary Chain

3 comentários:

ana marta disse...

é bonita não é? é com a hope sandoval que eu gosto tanto :)
e de tio que foste TIAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Parabéns e beijinhos à Mercedes:)

ana marta disse...

errata: leia-se "de ti" onde se lê "de tio" ;)

franksy! disse...

é lindíssima, ana...
não a ouvia há tantos anos!!!

A Mercedes é fixe!!! e eu já sou tia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gostava que ela se tivesse chamado marta, mas... não se pode ter tudo...